Monday, May 30, 2011
"Just a road trippin on a long weekend..."
I have not necessarily been blogging a lot lately, but after working everyday for 10 hours, blogging is not the top priority on my list. However, I finally took a weekend for myself and went and saw one of my best friends and in the great town of Crowell. That's right, I went and saw Emily! The second that I got off of work on Saturday, I high-tailed it West. Two hours and 45 min later, I arrived in the raging metropolis. After driving around town trying to find enough phone signal to call Emily to get directions to her house, I finally got a hold of her and found out that I was only about a block away! Regardless of having absolutely NO phone signal for the whole weekend, I had an absolute blast! I got to go to church with her and have lunch with her whole family. Then we got to head about 45 min south and spend the day in Munday at Kobie's house. On the way home, I had to make a pitstop and see one of my other good friends, Whitney in Jacksboro! Overall, I had a fantastic weekend with some fantastic people. All of the people that I met were more than welcoming and did I mention they actually knew where Krum was!!! It was like Heaven on Earth, no one ever knows where I live! Since I have made it home we are going to celebrate Memorial day with some good ole Ribeye steaks and squash cooked out on the fire pit with some of our good friends. Even one from Tech! We might all branch out to Winstar tonight too!! Nothing is better than celebrating Memorial day with your friends. After all, without all of soldiers that fight for us we would not be able to do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment