![]() |
| My amazing cousins! |
Sunday, May 15, 2011
"Sun is shining, the weather is sweet, make you want to move your dancing feet."
This might be a little belated but with everything going on my blog was put on hold for a little bit. Now that finals are over, I am finally settled in back at home, my first day back at work is over, and I have almost seen everyone, I can get back to blogging occasionally. Oh did I mention that IT'S SUMMER!!!! My favorite time of the year has finally arrived! Even though I am taking a summer class, the stress of all of my school work wont be weighing me down. Also, I am back to working so I can make some money!! Oh yes it is a wonderful time of the year. This morning Dad and I finished up this weekend's work by planting a few trees and some new plants in the backyard. Now for the next few weekends: Re-do the backyard! We are going to tear out all of the pre-existing stuff and completely re-do it for a good fresh start. We are even going to be adding a outdoor fireplace! I can't wait! No more smoke filling up the cabana from the fire pit! (Which we will be keeping!) Also, Dad clued me into some pretty awesome news yesterday, Shelby and I will be getting a new dog! Unfortunately, he/she won't be born until December. Our neighbor who has won some pretty amazing awards, such as Madison Square Garden with his dogs, is going to be giving us pick of the litter when he has some more pups born! I can't wait! However, no one will be replacing my little Toedo! Another great thing about this summer is being able to see our dogs for longer than a couple of days. No more "hi and bye", we will be here long enough to get to enjoy some stuff! I have got to spend quite a bit of time with my badass little cousin Daniel. I love that little kid to death and getting to see him more often warms my heart! This afternoon he was at my Nana and Papa's and I got to hang out with him in the backyard for a little bit! Even though being home is awesome and all, I already miss Lubbock! I really miss all of the people there a LOT! I can't wait to see everyone again! I can't wait for our vacation to Gulf Shores coming up and I can't wait to see what all summer has in store for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment