Monday, September 19, 2011
One Lucky Little Bitch
What a title right? Well that is the term that I am using to describe myself right now. You know those moments in life when you think that NOTHING is going right and somehow everything falls right into place? Yeah, well that has been my life this past month. When it comes to school, I feel like absolutely nothing is clicking and then I get to a test and I feel like a brain surgeon because I get so smart all of a sudden. When it comes to work, I feel like the day has been so crazy and busy and there is no way in the world that I could possibly balance, and BAM! I balance! My mom has always told me that I am one to "start out covered in shit and come out smelling like roses." Well, my mom has never been more right in my life. All I can say is that God has been holding my hand through my life and especially the past few weeks. I feel more blessed than ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment