I had to steal this from my good friend Heffernan because it looked too fun. Also, it reminded me of when everyone did these type things on myspace. So here it goes...
A is for age:
19, I'll be 20 on Monday
B is for breakfast today:
A bottle of water and a handfull of fruit loops. I was in a hurry.
C is for currently craving:
C is for currently craving:
Nothing right now, I just had lunch.
D is for dinner tonight:
There is no telling what we will come up with. My bet is left over meatloaf from last night.
E is for favorite type of exercise:
The easy stuff. haha If I had to choose, probably jogging.
F is for an irrational fear:
Snakes and Rats. Can't handle them.
G is for gross food:
Rice. It has no taste and a weird texture.
H is for hometown:
The amazing little town of Krum, TX.
I is for something important:
First and foremost, my family. Closely followed by friends.
J is for current favorite jam:
Oh I couldn't even tell you. Whatever comes on pandora next.
K is for kids:
Maybe one day WAYY into the future.
L is for current location:
At work. I took a little break. :)
M is for the most recent way you spent money:
Gas. It is about to kill me.
N is for something you need:
For tomorrow to get here so that I can start my long weekend!
O is for occupation:
Student assistant. Maybe one day I will get a real job. Maybe.
P is for pet peeve:
Smacking, and two faced people.
Q is for quote:
Do it by the book, but be the autor.
I love it!!
R is for random fact about you:
I am a twin.
S is for favorite healthy snack:
Fruit. I love frozen peaches.
T is for favorite treat:
Sweet tea. It's my weakness.
U is for something that makes you unique:
U is for something that makes you unique:
There is nothing really unique about me that I can see.
V is for favorite vegetable:
Green beans, collard greens, asparagus, lettace, spinich, really anything that is green for some reason.
W is for today’s workout:
Run after I get off and then do one of the workout pyramid things on pinterest.
X is for X-rays you’ve had:
Ha! Too many. Ankles, wrists, arms, ribs.
Y is for yesterday’s highlight:
Lunch with Emily and her family, having Heffernan and Bailey Joe over for supper, and starting to pack. I live such an adventurous life...not.
Z is for your time zone:
central.



No comments:
Post a Comment