Monday, March 28, 2011

Dig a Little Deeper

Often people would say that you can read me like a book. Some make fun of me for it, but I don't care. I like to be friends with everyone, and it is always easier when you can tell what is going on. However, apparently people who claim to know everything about me, really don't. There are things things that I keep secret and don't let people know, but I think it's time to throw everything out on the table. 

~I am a twin, as many know, and would with out a doubt put everything out on the line for her. 
~I have two of the most amazing parents in the whole world. Aside from Shelby, they are my two best friends. 
~My family means the world to me. It is the glue that holds me together. I can't imagine life without my grandparents. 
~I have no clue where I want to go in life, and I am okay with that. 
~I go to the best school in the whole wide world, Texas Tech! Wreck em'!
~My hometown is Krum, and no matter how much people want to put that town down, it is the best town in Texas as far as I am concerned. 
~I love to work. 
~Regardless what the task, I am a very goal oriented person. 
~My biggest flaw is that I trust people way too much, and 99.9% of the time get screwed over. 
~I am always up for a good time. "Sorry for partying"
~I am a very independent person.
~Even though I may not show it, I would consider myself a religious person. God is the answer to all.
~Nothing makes me more mad then when someone that has no authority over me tells me what to do. 
~I keep a lot of feelings to my self, and there is no prying me open. 
~People think they can see right through me...If they only knew the half of everything.
~People also say that I am overly predictable, things are about to change.
~I'm not half as dumb as what people treat me for being. I may laugh at it, but deep down it hurts. 
~I don't mind people making fun of me, but when a joke is over don't be immature it keep it dragging on. I laughed the first time, did you not get your satisfaction. 
~I don't tell people what I want, because I have been taught to expect nothing. 
~I am a little too nice at times. I don't find anything wrong with that. My great-grandma taught me the golden rule. 
~I have a love for Dr. Pepper, but a bigger love for Sweet Tea.
~If I was given $1 mil. today, I would pay for my education and then donate the rest. There are way more deserving people out there than me. 
~I don't appreciate being put down. I have gone through it my whole life and the last thing I want to know is your negative opinion. 
~I love a good joke. 
~My favorite song of all times is Kid Rock's "Cowboy". My cousin showed me this song when I was 6, since then it has been stuck in my head. When I am in a bad mood, I drive around and jam to this song. 
~I have an extreme obsession with Louis Vuitton! It is almost a problem.
~Coming to Lubbock has been the best thing I have ever done, it has opened my eyes to a lot of things. 
~One of my favorite things to do is drive around aimlessly with my friends. 
~I love scratch offs. Actually, I love gambling. 
~I want to own a fast car someday, solely so that I can race it. I love driving fast.
~I love cooking out at home and eating on the back porch. 
~My favorite time of day is sundown, especially in the summer. 
~It was not until I was 18 that I got a birthday celebration of my own. Deep down, I wish my sister was there. 
~I could eat rib-eyes for every meal and never get sick of them. 
~I love riding horses. I miss rodeoing very much. 
~Stock Shows were my life until this year. They still hold a special part in my heart.
~My biggest role model in life is my great-grandmother, Gommie! I try to live each day as a day that she would approve of. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to this playlist: sydney.mccollum's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones